Download our full ministry brochure now!
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
THE NEWB KIDS EXPERIENCE
New B Kids is a place where kids can learn about God in a fun and collaborative way. The Word of God is taught at their level with a focus on building a relationship with Christ and life application.
As a regular participant in our services, children will:
• Learn about Christ and His great sacrifice for us
• Learn about people in the bible
• Learn how God wants us to live
• Make Christian friends
• Serve others
• Sing in the children's choir
• Learn about Praise and Worship and honoring God through giving
Proverbs 22:6 says "Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it."
New 8 Kids is here to help!
SUNDAYS @ 11AM | NewB Kids serves kids from K through 6th grade.
NEWB KIDS MISSION
The New B Kid's vision and mission are consistent with that of the church.
• We will guide children, in the most loving way, into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• We will teach them the Word of God so they may grow spiritually and live a life that is pleasing to God.
• We are a ministry that serves kids.
We will execute our mission in a fun and hands on way, allowing children to learn by seeing, listening, doing, connecting and feeling.
• We are a ministry that serves parents.
We will partner with them in the development of their children.
NewB Kids serves kids from K through 6th grade.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
New B Kids is always in need o1 committed ministry workers to help us fulfill our mission.
Examples of service opportunities include:
o Teachers and Teacher Assistants
o Administration Help
o Field trip planners/chaperones
o New 8 Kids Clubs
o Community Service Team
Have a gift you want to share with the ministry? Contact us, we'd love to hear what you can offer to make our ministry even more effective. Applications are available on the ministry sign up table.
All applicants must complete a Criminal Background Check Form. Please complete your form below.
Please contact the Ministry Facilitator, Sharon Jenkins at: email@example.com